Career Connections Database of Perry Alumni and Perry Community Members
You will be contacting Perry Alumni. You will be asking the alumni a series of pre-determined questions. The goal of this project is to create a resource by which current students who are interested in specific careers can contact Perry alumni with similar interests and career goals.
- Spend some time preparing for this experience by completing the planning guide for building this Pirate Partner Alumni Database.
- Contact the ten people on your list.
- Use this contact log to keep tract of your emails and phone calls.
- You should send the alumni the introduction email first but there is no response in 24 hours you will make a phone call.
- Make the follow-up phone call. Ask the questions found in the Pirate Partners Google Sheet.
- Compile your submissions to the database, complete with all questions answered and a photo. You are required to submit 5 entries into our database.